[api.met.no] Problems with radar products

Fri Jun 14 14:03:57 UTC 2019

Dear API users,

unfortunately we have had some unexpected problems with the transition
to 5 min radar scans. Due to production bottlenecks some images have
been missing due to timeouts, and we've had to terminate production of
animations since not all images were available. Nowcast production might
also have been affected.

We're working on fixing the problems, and will get back to you with more
information over the weekend. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Geir Aalberg
API developer